The Farmstand Box
The Farmstand Box
Our weekly, hyper-seasonal Farmstand Box provides an easy foundation for local eating throughout the week, even when you can't make it to the Farmer's Market.
The Farmstand Box is part produce, part pantry staples, and 100% local. The contents will evolve weekly as the seasons progress, with a few mainstays (details below). Farmstand Boxes are delivered each Tuesday, 3-5:30PM.
What's included each week:
- Approx. 2-3 lb. seasonal vegetables (always at least 3 different items) sourced from our list of local, organic and biodynamic farms
- 4 oz. artisanal "cheese of the week" selected by The Bloomy Rind
- 1 naturally leavened baguette (Dozen Bakery)
- 1 dozen farm eggs (Hippo Hollow Farm)
- 1 lb. fresh short cut pasta (Nicoletto's Italian Kitchen)
- 1 "surprise" market item
Eating GF or want to keep your box 100% plant based? Forgo the pantry items altogether and we will provide approx. 5 lb. seasonal vegetables (always at least 5 different items) sourced from our list of local, organic and biodynamic farms PLUS 1 "surprise" market item each week. A perfect choice for your weekly juices, smoothies, and plant-based life.
- Beautiful flower bundles each week from The Farmer’s Florist (+$15)
JUNE produce items: salad greens, arugula, cabbage, carrots, beets, blueberries, black raspberries, tomatoes, mint, basil, kale, cucumber, green tomatoes, peppers, and more!
In an effort to reduce waste, each Farmstand order is packaged and delivered in a hand-crafted wooden box, which will then be picked up from you the following week (a reminder text message will be sent the day before pickup).
Sending as a gift? Let us know at checkout and we will add a $20 charge for the wooden box so that it does not need to be returned.